|Season 1, Episode 18|
|Air date||April 13, 2010|
|Written by||Darren Swimmer & Todd Slavkin|
|Directed by||Greg Beeman|
End of series
Wilshire is the eighteenth episode of the new Melrose Place series. The episde premiered on April 13, 2010 on The CW.
Amanda fires Ella from WPK, so Ella searches for any evidance she can find to blackmail Amanda. Unfortunately for one of the two, the final result is worse than she could have ever imagined. After attending an NYU reunion, Jonah asks Riley to reconcile. Lauren and David get back together, but a jealous Morgan retaliates and puts Lauren's life in danger. Drew tries to stop Dr. Mancini from performing a dangerous surgery but ends up thrown out of ULA after Dr. Mancini sets him up to get caught with drugs. Sydney makes a surprise appearance.
David is trying to fix things with Lauren but crazy Morgan wants dibs. He chases after Lauren and they make up. Until Morgan's dad shows up to kick David's ass for stealing from him and hurting Morgan. Morgan's dad threatens to spare David if he works for him as a thief! If he refuses, than Lauren will pay.
Lauren reveals to Drew that she was called to help him install another one of Mancini's heart valves in a patient, which Drew takes issue with. Drew confronts Mancini about his faulty device, and while he appears to listen, he's always got a plan. Security guards search Drew's locker and find oxycotin pills. Lauren decides to make things right, telling everyone about the poisonous valve, and enraging Mancini beyond words.
Riley and Jonah decide to go to an NYU mixer as friends. Jonah wants Riley back, but she tells him he blew it.Jonah confesses to Ella, who is not happy. They break up.
Riley opens up about Jonah to Drew, who then confides that he's possibly gonna be dead soon, as he's got one of Mancini's heart valves himself.
Amanda talks to a Mr. Lao about bringing him the Sydney Andrews original. Then Sydney herself arrives, at least in Amanda's imagination. Ella tries to butter up Amanda, but she has proof of her dalliance with David. Woodward smacks Ella AND fires her. Ella stops by Riley's looking for Jonah, but instead spots the painting and Riley gives it to her.
Amanda breaks into Drew's apartment, but Ella catches her. In exchange for the painting, Ella wants her own PR firm and clients. Amanda tries to turn the tables by saying she didn't read the fine print of the contract arranging this, but Ella turns them right back on her with photos of her with the stolen painting. Amanda vows: "This war is just the beginning."
- .Ella: All I've ever been is fiercely loyal; all I've ever done is work my ass off to make you happy. I mean, why am I your crash test dummy?
- Amanda: Because you have a proven track record of veering across moral lines. The perfect profile for a serial embezzler.
- Ella: My god. How did I ever look up to such a desperate, washed-up bitch?
- Amanda: (slaps Ella) Get out of my building! You're fired.
- Drew: I don't like telling people this because I hate being treated like I'm sick. And I've been fine, thanks to a surgery I had five years ago.
- Riley: Surgery?
- Drew: I was born with a congenital heart defect. They did laparoscopic surgery. Great news is no scarring...the not-so-great news is they gave me a new valve. Mancini's valve.
- Riley: What are you saying?
- Drew: I don't now how long I have to live.
- Amanda: (to Ella, after getting arrested) You say you modeled your career after me and studied my every move. Then you know this war is just the beginning.
- Ella: Welcome back, Amanda. We were all wondering where you disappeared to.
- Amanda: Is that why you broke into these offices in the middle of the night?
- Ella: Wow, I am flattered that you of all people think that I'm that devious. But really? Me? A cat burglar? Please.
- Amanda: I found a Couture button by my computer beside a strand of blond hair. I could tell by the split end it wasn't mine. What do you think you are, some kind of Prada ninja?
- "Ghandi" by Le Corps Mince De Francoise
- "Waves" by Miranda Holly
- "Young Blood" by Norah Jones
- "Little Secrets" by Passion Pit
- "Hot Sahara" by Fans Of Jimmy Century
- "Undertow" by Timbaland w/The Fray & Esthero
- "All I Could See" by Abaco Music Library
- "I Like It Like That" by Kevin McCall
- "Meet In Tha Middle" by Timbaland w/Bran' Nu
- This episode marks the last episode of the series since the show was cancelled after 18 episodes.