Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On the first day of school Dylan makes a date with Emily Valentine, a new student who plays guitar and rides a motorcycle. She also makes a date with Brandon, and all of the guys seem quite taken with her. Emily offers to help Brenda, Kelly and Donna put together an act for the school's welcome assembly. Dylan and Emily park at a spot overlooking the bluff and share a kiss. Brandon takes her to the same place the next night, and they also kiss. Brenda becomes extremely jealous and possessive after learning of Emily's involvement with Dylan. She accuses her of being a tramp and treats her terribly at a Walsh family barbecue. Later, Brenda apologizes to Emily and pleads with her to stay in the act, so that they have someone with talent. Brenda realizes that she still loves Dylan, and they get back together. Scott returns from his summer vacation in Oklahoma sporting a cowboy hat, with sudden interests in country music, fireworks and guns. David freaks out and decides to distance himself from Scott, warning his old friend to "cool it with the guns."
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Douglas Emerson as Scott Scanlon
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Brenda and Dylan get back together
- Introduction of recurring character Emily Valentine
- Foreshadowing of Scott's death
- "Addicted To Love" by Robert Palmer
- "Mercedes Benz" by Emily Valentine (Christine Elise)
- "Teenage Mutant Kung Fu Chicken" by Ray Stevens
- "Leader of the Pack" by The Shangri-Las
- "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak
- "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" by Emily, Brenda, Kelly and Donna