STEVE AND JANET DELIVER A PREMATURE BABY, AND DONNA DISCOVERS A FAMILY SECRET FROM HER PARENTS ON THANKSGIVING – Janet and Steve's honeymoon is cut short when Janet goes into premature labor, leading to possible health complications with their newborn. Meanwhile, relationships are put to the test when the gang is forced to deal with the aftermath of Noah and Gina's participation in the after-hours club. Donna discovers a family secret from her parents on Thanksgiving, and Dylan asks Kelly and Matt to join him in planning a big holiday dinner at the Community Center.
Janet pulls through, but the baby suffers from lung problems. Doctors successfully intubate the child, and she is able to breathe on her own. Steve and Janet name their daughter Madeline. Donna confronts her father, who admits that Gina is his daughter. Felice has always known this, as Dr. Martin had a drunken one-night stand with her sister during the 1970s. Donna feels that her parents treated Gina unfairly by hiding the truth and failing to support her financially. She storms out during Thanksgiving dinner. Donna desperately wants to tell Gina that they are sisters. However, she holds off for the time being because she does not want to spoil Gina's memories of her late stepfather. Dylan convinces Kelly and her family to help with the charity Thanksgiving dinner he has organized. Matt accuses him of making a move on Kelly, so Dylan diminishes himself in her eyes by bailing out of his own event. Kelly tries to stop Jackie from trashing Mel in front of Erin.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Mercedes Kastner as Erin Silver
- Zach Bostrom as Henry Regan
- Nancy Moonves as Dr. Nicki Long