Brenda faces the wrath of her parents after her disastrous return from Mexico. In a desperate attempt to keep Brenda and Dylan apart, Jim bans him from coming over to their house which only alienates Brenda even more, especially when Brandon and Kelly take out their troubles on Brenda over lying for her during her surfing trip. When the Taylor house suddenly floods from a ruptured water pipe, the Walshes reluctantly agree to host Mel and Jackie's wedding at theirs. Meanwhile, Kelly mourns the departure of Jake when his job at the Taylor house is done. But he returns during the wedding and things heat up between them.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Grant Show as Jake Hanson
- Denise Richards as Robin McGill
- Jennifer Pusheck as Sherry McGill
- Michael Milhoan as Customs Official
- Steve – So, how are things between you and Joke?
- Kelly – Jake
- Steve – Whatever
- Jake – I should probally get arrested for thinking what I'm thinking
- Kelly – I won't call the police
- Despite Mel Silver being Jewish on the series, Gillespie (who portrays Jackie Taylor) relays how the producers would not specify a religious belief and insisted on a non-denominal service for the wedding of Jackie and Mel.
Notes and references
- ↑ Let's Catch Up With Ann Gillespie From ‘Beverly Hills, 90210′ (September 2013)