Donna announces to the gang that she has decided to move to Houston to be a débutante. But Kelly eventually learns that Donna still emotionally fragile since her breakup with David and she's hiding behind her mother just to avoid running into him. Dylan also finds out that his entire bank account is cleaned out by Kevin and Suzanne's scam, but alienated with life and embarrassed and ashamed at himself for what happened, Dylan keeps his financial problem to himself. Meanwhile, Brandon decides to tell Dylan about him and Kelly, but chickens out after seeing him drinking again. Later, at a banquet for Donna's, Dylan crashes the party and creates an ugly scene after being inadvertently tipped off by Nat about Brandon and Kelly.
Dylan then goes to a nightclub where Jesse is bar-tending and tries to get a drink, but Jesse turns him away, and Dylan also picks up a prostitute at the bar. When Kelly comes over to Dylan's out to talk to him, she finds him with the scantly clad prostitute. When Donna's mother criticizes her behavior by accepting a dance with D'Shawn, she decides to face up to Felice and stay in Beverly Hills. The university's day-care program leaves Andrea wanting to spend more time with her baby. Also, Brandon is reunited with Josh Richland who offers him a chance to run with him for campus office.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Mark Damon Espinoza as Jesse Vasquez
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
Special Appearance By
- Cobi Jones as Himself
- Paul Caligiuri as Himself
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
- Joshua Beckett as Josh Richland
- Cress Williams as D'Shawn Hardell
- Katherine Cannon as Felice Martin
- Michael Durrell as John Martin
- David Dean as Travis Farnham
- Lori Sebourn as Eberlee
- Steve Brady as Gary Holt
- Heather Gunn as Stacy
- Leticia Vasquez as Marcella
- Jason Grant Smith as Frank
- Nancy Fernandez as Nadine
- Hurt that Brenda isn't coming back, a drunken Dylan tells Brandon that he doesn't really care about her.
- Dylan drunkenly refocuses his energy on Kelly.