Valerie confronts Johnny, who insists that he does not share needles and is healthy. David pushes Valerie to get tested for HIV, but she is afraid to learn the truth. She spends all of her time partying because she does not want to confront reality. While Val is out at a club with Noah, they climb onto the roof; she risks her life by walking along a ledge. Noah helps her down when she slips, and she drives him away after discovering a bleeding cut. A strung-out Johnny visits Val at the club and reveals that he is HIV positive.
Brandon and Kelly quarrel over wedding details. They cannot pick out a ring, relate a memorable story for David's wedding video, or agree on vows. They fear that their disagreements are more than just the result of nerves. Noah upsets Donna by expressing his lack of faith in the institution of marriage. The wedding caterer saves Donna's life by pushing her out of the path of a runaway pickup truck. Sarah breaks Steve's heart and goes back to her husband.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Ann Gillespie as Jackie Taylor
- John Reilly as Bill Taylor
- Brandi Andres as Sarah Edmunds
- Neil Roberts as Jacob Wallenfels
- the way | FASTBALL