Dylan's not the most congenial of hosts when his father gets a Thanksgiving furlough, nor is Jim thrilled to entertain Brandon's homeless acquaintance; Steve seeks the best time to break his bad news to his mom.
Dylan Hosts his Father for Thanksgiving; The walshes host a homeless man and Steve breaks his news to his mother. It is a rainy day in Beverly Hills And the Walsh's have hole in their roof. Brandon invites Andrea over for Thanksgiving. Kelly gets her house alone for holiday. Dylan gets his father out of jail for the holiday. Steve sits at the counter of the Peach Pit, miserable, all morning, planning a way to tell his mother that he was kicked out of school. His mother says they must go to Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving so his mother can shoot a TV show.
Jack (Dylan's father) choses to call a woman over to sleep with, but Dylan tells him that if he invites a woman in then he must go to a hotel. Brandon finds a homeless man that he met before at the beach. and offers to feed him. He also takes him to a church that will give the man a shelter but the man can't do it.Jim feels that bringing the man to the house was a bad idea. But Cindy thinks its just fine and offers their couch for him.
Donna and David come to the dinner at the Walsh's. Donna says that the man looks familiar, like he is a patient of her father, but she is unsure. And the man looks through the atlas and shows everyone where he was. Christine shows up at Dylan's house. And says that she knows Nat. Jim and the homeless man get into an arguement and Jim tells him to leave. A part of the roof falls in. and the man had to help fix the roof. Steve choses to tell is mother that he got kicked out of school, while they are recording. Jim apologizes to the man. After winning a game of monopoly against Christine and his father, then he offers his room to them.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Christina Belford as Samantha Sanders
- Valerie Wildman as Christine Pettit
- David Sherrill as Jack Canner
- Melanie Smith as Alyssa Garner
- Clyde Kusatsu as Frank
- Rick Lieberman as Director