Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- „Brandon, your dad is a lot of things, cool is not one of them”
Dylan's father Jack McKay, is taken into custody, and all his assets are frozen. Dylan refuses to spend the summer in Hawaii with his flaky mother Iris. He is injured in a surfing accident, and Cindy agrees to take care of him during his recovery. Jim and Brenda are unhappy with this arrangement. Jim catches Brenda and Dylan kissing and orders Dylan to leave in two days. He sneaks out in the middle of the night and sleeps in a cabana at the beach club. Brandon finds him and Dylan reveals that the cabana originally belonged to Jack McKay, where he and Dylan spent a lot of time together when Dylan was little.
Brandon convinces him to return to the Walsh house, where Jim helps him deal with his feelings about his father. Kelly gets a date with an attractive classmate Kyle Conners, but is stung when he won't make a move on her. He admits that he is confused about his sexuality and it's presumed he is gay. Donna and David must perform a scene from Romeo and Juliet for their acting class.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- To be a bitch or not to be a bitch, that is the question
- – Brenda Walsh
- Cindy – Oh, Brenda, would you take this up to Dylan for me, please?
- Brenda – Sorry, Mom, it was your idea, I'm not gonna play Nancy Nurse.
- Cindy – Brenda!
- Brenda – Well, what do you want, Mom? I mean, first you and Dad tell me not to sleep with him and then you tuck him in the next bedroom?
- First appearance of Kyle Conners
- Brenda and Dylan hook up, but do not reconcile.
- "I Don't Get Much Sleep Anymore" by Chris Luke
- "You Are The Everything" by R.E.M.
- just the way it is, baby by THE REMBRANDTS