Hard to do, but it must be done, so Brandon breaks up with Emily, who doesn't take it gracefully. Meanwhile, Brenda and Dylan declare a night be filled with music instead of making out.
Emily refuses to accept the fact that Brandon no longer wants to see her. She slashes her own tires and pretends that her parents are out of town so that Brandon will invite her to stay over. She sneaks into his bedroom and tries to seduce him. After he makes it clear that he is not interested, she begins to make crank phone calls. Andrea discovers that Emily is the person who has been sending menacing letters to the school paper. Emily shows up at Brandon's house and douses the gang's homecoming float with gasoline. Brenda and Dylan find her sitting on the float with a lighter, and Brenda is able to calm her down. Emily agrees to seek help. Brenda and Dylan attend cultural events because she fears they spend too much time making out.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Brenda and Dylan attend a Paganini violin concert
- Emily owns a Smith Corona vintage typewriter
- baby, i'm yours | BARBARA LEWIS