Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After missing curfew a few too many times by staying over late at Dylan's house, Brenda is grounded and is forbidden to go surfing with him in Mexico for the weekend. But Brenda secretly decides to go anyway and asks Kelly and Brandon to help cover her tracks. Meanwhile, Kelly becomes acquainted with Jake Hanson, a handyman and an old friend of Dylan's, who eases her fears over her mother deciding to marry David's father and both become attracted to each other, despite their age differences.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Grant Show as Jake Hanson
- Betty Carvalho as Rosalita Valdez