- „It's hard for me to see you with him because I'm in love with you. I've loved you for a long time.”
- —Liam to Annie
The romantic relationship between Annie Wilson and Liam Court. Their story begins when Liam first arrives in Beverly Hills. He's a bad boy with a past and little does he know that his life will soon collide with good girl Annie's. Annie and Liam first meet when their mutual friend Naomi asks Annie to accompany her on a double date with Liam. Liam is immediately intrigued by Annie and flirts with her when Naomi is in the bathroom. Then later he asks her out on a date. This of course, irritates Annie, who thinks Liam is just a player and the two immediately butt heads. Over the course of the first season, Liam continues to try to analyze Annie and even predicts that Annie will explode in the near future.
The second season begins and Annie and Liam are both in rough places. Annie is dealing with her hit and run and Liam is dealing with his problems with girlfriend Naomi. Naomi thinks that Liam slept with Annie and in order to protect Naomi from finding out the truth (that Liam actually slept with her sister Jen) he lets her believe this fact, putting a strain on Naomi and Annie's friendship. This causes the distance between Annie and Liam's relationship to grow. Eventually, Naomi learns the truth and Liam apologizes to Annie for all that he put her through. In the second half of the season Liam offers Annie a ride to school, and they are later paired for a school project together, which kick starts their friendship. They form a bond and continuously turn to one another for support with their issues.
We last saw Annie and Liam when Liam breaks up with Naomi and invites Annie to join him on his newly built boat. The two take a ride and Annie opens up to Liam about her hit and run. He persuades her to come clean to her parents and the two part ways.
In the third season, Liam and Annie share their first kiss, but soon separate as new difficulties arise. After a few complications, Liam declares his feelings for Annie, and the two make l o v e for the first time. They later express a belief that they belong together, and finally unite as a steady couple. As the third season ends, Liam departs for a job on a boat, and the two declare their love before parting ways.
Liam shows interest in Annie since he meets her, Annie turns him down, because Naomi likes him.
Liam never told anyone who he slept with, leaving everyone to think he was lying for Annie. Things got out of hand and to get back at Naomi, Annie told her that she and Liam slept together. She also said: "It's weird how every guy who loves you ends up falling in love with me," which is actually true.
Finally in episode 11 of season 2 entitled And away they go the truth about Jen being the girl Liam slept with was revealed it's made it a bit easier for Annie and Liam has said he's sorry.Annie is with Jasper, but when Liam was talking to Annie in episode 12 and saying he was sorry he glared at Jasper in a very protective way, showing that he does care for Annie.
After the show returns from a 3 month hiatus, Liam and Annie don't interact until episode 16 when Annie misses her bus ride home and Liam happens to drive up and offer her a ride home. At first Annie declines the offer but then Liam insists so she decides to get in the car. They start driving and there is an akward silence. After a few minutes of driving, Liam begins to apologize for all the drama that happened with Naomi's evil older sister Jen and Annie quickly replies with "Can we talk about something else? I mean anything in the world." Liam chuckles and agrees to change the subject. The pair instantly starts to laugh and bond until they pull up to a stop sign and notices Liam's step father cheating on his mother with a hot blonde woman and the mood instantly changes in the car.
The next day, Liam and Annie see each other in the hallway and Annie admits that she has been thinking about him and asks how is the whole step dad situation. He confesses that things aren't going good but the moment is interupted by Jasper walking in and begging to talk to Annie. At first she denies Jasper's plea but Liam tells her it's okay so she walks off with Jasper anyway as Liam watches from far behind. Annie tells Jasper to leave him alone and he instantly gets mad and hits the wall in the hallway and a student gets scared. Later that same night, Annie calls Liam's cell phone but he doesn't answer so she leaves a message saying she was just checking in on him after being interupted by Jasper earlier in the hallway.
After not speaking for 2 episodes after that, in episode 19 Annie and Liam are paired in a class project for Mr. Matthews' English class which gives them a perfect excuse to hang out more. The two are seen walking into the kitchen of Annie's home laughing and joking about one of the kids in their class but the mood was instantly destroyed when Annie overhears her parents having a fight about Deb kissing another guy and Harry flirting with other girls. Annie is heartbroken and Liam tells her that they should get out of there and she leaves out of the kitchen with him.
Later that day, Liam and Annie are spotted bonding over their mutual family issues when he tells her about his parents getting divorced when he was young as they walk through the park with a beautiful water fountain in the background. Annie admits how angry she is and how she just wants to do something spontanious like kicking something, screaming, or running away. Suddenly she decided to run over to the fountain and kick off her shoes then jump in and letting all of the water just cool her off. She stands under the sprout of the fountain as the water covered her whole body then she headed back to Liam saying she doesn't know why she did that but she was just so frustrated and had to do something. He leaned down to help her out of the water but trips and falls in and gets completely drentched in water. Annie asks him if he's okay and he says yeah and they both get out of the fountain. She is clearly freezing and Liam attempts to warm her up by rubbing her arms. They share a glare for a few seconds but Annie cuts it short by telling Liam he should be with Naomi because she made a mistake and she's sorry then walks off.
In Meet the Parent Annie finds comfort with Liam, when Naomi is too busy dealing with Jen, in order to comfort him after his father, Finn, takes the money that Liam gives him to open his own business... and skips town with it.
Then in Javianna here's what happens; Without her credit cards, Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort.
Finally in the finale, Annie and Liam test out the waters with his new boat, where they share their darkest secrets. Little do they know that Jasper is nearby and decides to share an explosive flame of gasoline with Liam’s boat. And Liam finally tells Naomi their relationship isn’t working, leaving her more alone than ever.
Liam tries to show Annie that he has changed, even moves in with the Wilson's to be close to her, Liam discovers that she is dating Charlie, Liam´s half-brother and uses a girl to make Annie jealous, Annie and Charlie broke up and they try again and start dating, everything seems OK until graduation day when Liam tells Annie that he is not going to college and breaks-up. Later Annie goes to look for him before he leaves and tells him that she will wait for him to come back and they kiss goodbye.
Liam is back and proposes to Annie, but she says no. He then comes back at Naomi's housewarming college party all dressed up and proclaims, "You are the first, the last and the only woman I have ever loved", but she still says no, leaving Liam feeling extremely rejected. He then gets drunk and goes on a bender and buys a bar. Annie asks Liam for a favor about using the bar as a venue for her sorority, and ended up telling him to maybe one day try again but discovers that he is with another woman, Jane, whom Liam met in Alaska, and Annie leaves heartbroken saying that only half-a-week ago he said that he loved her and asked to marry her twice, and he then reveals that he met Jane on the fishing boat. Annie becomes even more betrayed saying that in the three months she was heartbroken and missing Liam, he was sleeping with some other girl. Liam and Annie remain friends after their breakup, but they are quite distant till episode 10 Smoked Turkey, when Annie consoles Liam after his Thanksgiving fails. After Jane's relationship with Liam ends, Liam and Annie reconcile during the holidays. She calls him to tell him she still has feelings for him but he gets hit by a car and when she comes back from Paris he is with Vanessa leaving her heartbroken, once again.
Season 5EditIn episode Til Death Do Us Part, before the group find out about Dixon's crash, Annie and Liam talk about their awful choices of partners Vanessa and Caleb and Liam says that "They sure know how to pick them." Annie then replies, "Well, we used to", whilst looking at Liam, hinting that she wishes that things had worked out between them and there is an awkward moment between the two of them. Next, Liam supports Annie, when she find out that Dixon had an accident. In the end of episode, Vanessa arrives outside Liam’s bar and hears him talking to the insurance company.
In The Sea Change Liam hands Vanessa a check of $200,000, and effectively buys out her share of the contract. He then asks her to get out of his life. "I can’t accept money obtained fraudulently" Vanessa tells Liam. She then shows him a video of how Liam walked away and let the fire burn. She tells Liam how she had hidden cameras installed in the bar a few months ago. Vanessa promises Liam that, at the end of shooting the movie if he doesn’t feel anything for her, she will walk away. But at Naomi's wedding reception, Vanessa had declared that Liam and she are engaged. Liam is really angry about this and tells her he would rather go to jail than marry her. The two then get into a fight and Vanessa accidentally slips from the balcony while trying to stop Liam from leaving. She falls onto the beach below, and lies there motionless.
Liam immediately goes in to call 911, and just as he is about to report the incident, he comes to the balcony and sees that Vanessa’s body has disappeared. He assumes she was washed away by the waves and decides against reporting it.In It's All Fun And Games Liam asks Annie for the contact of a lawyer, as he wants to get out of his contract with Vanessa. Annie gives Liam the name of her lawyer, named Lindsey Beckwith. Later it’s shown that Annie’s lawyer tells Liam, the contract between him and Vanessa is watertight, for its 3 year period, unless he can prove the deal was fraudulent; there is nothing that can be done. Later, Annie is pleasantly surprised to see Dixon getting ready to surf with Liam’s help.
In 99 Problems a female cop named Ashley Howard is appointed by his studio to protect Liam. Liam isn’t too happy about it, but plays along. Later, Annie is waiting at the entrance of the Bowl for Riley, who hasn’t shown up yet and isn’t receiving her calls either. Liam arrives at the Bowl with his bodyguard. Annie receives a text from Riley telling her he won’t be able to make it. Annie isn’t too happy about it. She asks Liam to inform Adrianna that she won’t be able to make and they talk about Ashley.At the West Beverly alumni event, Annie sees all her old classmates and friends. Jasper, an old friend of Annie, with whom she had a falling out, approaches Annie and asks her to tell Liam to meet him. He says he has something really important that he wants Liam to see and that Liam’s "future could depend on it". Annie is baffled at what Jasper has just said, but he leaves before she can ask him what he exactly means. Liam receives a call and is shocked to hear a recording of the 911 call he made when Vanessa fell from the balcony. Next, Liam meets with Annie and tells her about what happened with Vanessa. He now feels someone is using Vanessa’s death to blackmail him. Annie in turns tells Liam that she met Jasper and reveals what he told her. Annie feels Jasper is apparently still holding a grudge. Liam meets Jasper and he hands him a screenplay for a movie. Jasper says he is trying to get his “first real movie made”. Liam, in the end, says he will take a look at the screenplay.
In The Things We Do For Love Liam shows Annie the ransom demand behind the photograph. Annie offers to give Liam the money. Liam initially resists but Annie says "Take the money and use it to find out who it is". Liam then reluctantly agrees. "Liam make the drop, I will videotape the whole thing. It’s the only way to find out who it is" she says. Next, Liam is on his way to pay the ransom when he is apprehended by Ashley. Ashley tells him she is there to protect him, but Liam asks her to relax and go to Navid’s party. But instead, she handcuffs Liam and says he is under arrest. Annie in the meantime is waiting in her car at the designated spot; where Liam is suppose to make the drop off. She is tired of waiting and is about to drive off when she nearly cashes into another vehicle. Annie gets out and sees that the driver of the other vehicle is Vanessa. Annie is shocked to see that Vanessa is alive. "Where’s my money?" Vanessa asks her. Ashley brings Liam to an empty garage and tells him he can’t go back to Vanessa.
Next day, Annie and Vanessa in the meantime are trying to find Liam. Annie still feels Vanessa has done something to him. Vanessa comes to know about Liam’s bodyguard that has been provided by the studio. She calls the studio for the contact info of the bodyguard and is told Liam’s contract did not provide for security, so the bodyguard is a fake. Annie and Vanessa get Ashley’s address from the cops and arrive at her house. In her house they see wall dedicated to Liam and figure out how crazy Ashley is. Annie and Vanessa find out from bills in her house that Ashley has bought quite a bit of surveillance equipment. They also see the address to where the equipment has been ordered. They conclude Ashley must be keeping Liam captive at the address. Annie and Vanessa arrive at the address where Liam is. Vanessa plans to distract Ashley and asks Annie to call 911 in the meantime. Ashley and Vanessa begin fighting and Annie in the meantime rescues Liam. Liam sees Ashley beating up Vanessa and proceeds to help her. Next, Liam tazes Ashley and rescues Vanessa. Ashley manages to get up and is about to shoot Liam, when Annie intervenes and tries to wrestle the gun out of Ashley’s hand. Then, it’s shown that Annie has been shot in the stomach. Annie collapses to the ground, with Liam looking on helplessly. The episode begins with the whole gang arriving at the hospital where Annie is admitted after being shot. Liam tells them Annie is stable but there is some internal bleeding, hence she is being prepped for surgery. Liam apologizes to Annie for everything and says what’s happened to her is his fault. Annie doesn’t agree and asks him to stop blaming himself. She instead tells him that he would probably have been better off if he hadn’t met her in the first place. She is then rushed to surgery.
When Annie wakes up in the hospital bed with Liam standing over her. "It’s good to have you back" he tells a relieved looking Annie. Later, Annie tells Liam he doesn’t need to feel guilty about anything, as bad things will keep happening because they are a part of life. Liam proposed to Annie in the series finale, and she said yes.
- First Relationship
- Start Up: It's Getting Hot in Here (3.16)
- Broke Up: Up In Smoke (4.01)
- Reason: Liam didn't call or write to Annie for 3 months when he was on the fishing boat, he then proposed, twice, and Annie said no both times.
- Note: Liam and Annie had sex in O Holly Night, and Annie told Liam she loved him over the phone, but he neglected to open the message, and the two subsequently decided not to get back together. In other episodes they have kissed and shown intimate feelings but still haven't gotten back together. And recently in Season 5, Annie admitted to a drunk Liam that she still loved him but he was too drunk to remember so now he's too busy putting it into a married woman
- Reason: Liam didn't call or write to Annie for 3 months when he was on the fishing boat, he then proposed, twice, and Annie said no both times.
- Second Relationship
- Liam: "You don’t like me, do you?"
- Annie: 'Oh, no, I like you just fine."
- Liam: "Don’t lie."
- Annie: "Honestly, people who grunt one word answers aren’t really my cup of tea. But whatever floats your boat."
- -- The Dionysian Debacle
- Liam: "Maybe I’m just curious about you."
- Annie: "What do you mean you’re curious?"
- Liam: "Well I don’t know. I mean, you throw a shower for something you don’t feel like celebrating, you act like a good girl, but, you’re not. You are a volcano."
- Annie: "What?"
- Liam: "Yes, see you’re dormant now. But there’s stuff percolating. This whole good routine, the smile that you paste on your face, its just a mask. And when you finally can’t take it anymore, and you explode, it’s gonna be fantastic. who doesn’t wanna watch a volcano."
- -- The Party's Over
- Liam: "Tick tock, tick tock.."
- Annie: "What is that supposed to mean?"
- Liam: "Nothin’ just trying to wondering how long it’s going to take for you to drop the nice girl act."
- Annie: "Did it ever occur to you that maybe it’s not an act? Maybe I’m just a nice person?"
- Liam: "Not really."
- -- Zero Tolerance
- Annie:"What are you doing?"
- Liam:"It’s you, erupting like a volcano. Is the lava not reading? Maybe I need to do some more cross-hatching."
- -- One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer
- Annie: "Liam, you have to talk to Naomi. You have to tell her that we didn't have sex, Liam!"
- Liam: "I did."
- Annie: "You told her that it wasn’t me?"
- Liam: "Yeah, I told her, she didn’t believe me."
- Annie: "Well did you tell her who it was? Why not, why wouldn’t you?"
- Liam: "Look, I’m sorry. It’s complicated."
- -- To Sext or Not to Sext
- Annie: "What are you staring at? This is your fault."
- Liam: "Me? I didn’t write that."
- Annie: "Yeah.. you might as well have."
- -- Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat
- Annie: "You know, I can’t stand this. I can’t live this way, it’s not fair."
- Liam: "Oh..what is going on? Take it easy."
- Annie: "Don’t tell me to take it easy. When you just have the guts to tell Naomi who you slept with none of this would be happening."
- Liam: "I told you, I can’t do anything about that."
- Annie: "Yeah you can. I can’t do this anymore, I’m ending this today. Okay, I’m not about to fight some war that I can’t win. It’s easy we just go to Naomi together, tell her the truth. we’re innocent. We didn’t have sex, and she needs to know that. You owe me this."
- -- Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat
- Liam: "Naomi!"
- Naomi: "Ugh, what do you two want?"
- Annie: "We need to tell you the truth about that night Naomi.. prom night. We totally slept together, but it wasn’t the first time we, act-"
- Liam: "What?!"
- Annie: "-ually we’ve been having sex the whole time that you guys were together, which is just not right!"
- Liam: "What are you doing?!"
- Annie: "No! Liam, we promised that we’d get all of this out, alright you can’t go back now."
- Liam: "No, no Naomi! She’s lying to you!"
- Annie: "No, no! And the worst part that I feel soo, soo, bad about is after we’d have sex.. we’d actually just kind of lie there making fun of you for hours. It’s kinda funny though. I mean, everyone you love ends up loving me more. First Ethan, then Liam, who’s gonna be next?"
- -- Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat
- Liam: "Annie, can I talk to you?"
- Annie: "Free country."
- Liam: "Look, I owe you a huge apology. I should have told naomi who I slept with."
- Annie: "Yeah, no kidding."
- Liam: "First, I didn’t wanna hurt Naomi. Then I was gonna tell her, but her sister, Jen threatened me."
- Jasper: "What’s going on?"
- Annie: "Hey."
- Jasper: "Hey."
- Liam: "Anyway, I just wanted to apologize. That’s all. See you around."
- -- Winter Wonderland
- Liam: "Do you need a ride?"
- Annie: "I’m alright, thanks."
- Liam: "Annie, come on let me drive you."
- Annie: "Alright, thank you."
- -- Clark Raving Mad
- Liam: "Look again, uh I gotta say I was a coward for the Jen thing."
- Annie: "Yeah, well it’s over."
- Liam: "No, I know, I just, I feel like I really should have just came out."
- Annie: "Can we talk about something else? Like anything in the world?"
- Liam: "Sure, like what?"
- Annie: "I don’t know, you can pick the subject."
- Liam: "Mmm, ferrets."
- Annie: "Okay, um that’s random."
- Liam: "Well we just passed the Beverly Hilton, which reminded me of Paris Hilton, who think was once caught with an illegal ferret.. I read the tabloids in my dentist office."
- Annie: "What fascinating insight into that mysterious brain of yours."
- -- Clark Raving Mad
- Annie: "Ooh, check out those two."
- Liam: "Whoa, someone’s reinacting pretty woman."
- Annie: "Liam.. are you okay?"
- Liam:"That was my step-dad. It wasn’t my mom with him."
- -- Clark Raving Mad
- Liam’s voicemail: "You’ve reached Liam, leave a message." (beep)
- Annie: "Uh hey, it’s Annie I just wanted to check and see how you’re doing cause we didn’t get a chance to talk earlier. If you need anything call me!"
- -- Clark Raving Mad
- Liam & Annie: "Hey!"
- Annie: "I’ve been thinking about you. How’s the whole step-dad situation?"
- -- Clark Raving Mad
- Annie: "Well, sucks."
- Liam: "Well at least your family just started sucking now. Mine. Sucked since I was seven. That’s when my parent got divorced."
- Annie: "You were that young?"
- Liam: "I guess it was good in a way less time to think my parent were great. More time to realize they’re just people. It still sucked though."
- Annie: I mean it’s not fair you know none of this is fair. Uh! I just.. I want to kick something or scream or just you know run away or.. Uh I don’t know I just…
- -- Multiple Choices
- Liam: "Annie... Annie what… what are you doing?"
- Annie: "I don’t know. I don’t know... I don’t know why I just did that but I just felt really frustrated and I had to do something."
- Liam: "Yeah well that was something. Here..."
- Annie: "Ahh! Oh no, are you okay?"
- Liam: "Yeah whoa that’s cold."
- Annie: "I think it’s great!"
- Liam: "Yeah you crazy. Come here crazy."
- -- Multiple Choices
- Annie: "Brr, how come when I get out of the water it’s so cold?"
- Liam: "Come here."
- Annie: "Thanks."
- Liam: "Sure."
- Annie: "You should be with Naomi."
- Liam: "What?"
- Annie: "Yeah I know what she did was messed up, but you know she did the right thing in the end, and she’s sorry, and that’s gotta count for something. So you should forgive her."
- -- Multiple Choices
- Liam: "Hey. What’s up?"
- Annie: "I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m here, but I’m here. And I had a really rough night, and I needed to blow off some steam."
- Liam: "Okay."
- Annie: "Can i help?"
- Liam: "Do the stern. actually… the other end."
- Annie: "Oh."
- -- Meet the Parent
- Annie: "So uh, what got you all steamed up? You can talk to me. I mean, you where there when I found out my parents were all messed up, so you can definitely trust me."
- Liam: "My dad mean’t a lot to me when I was a kid. And um, we were, like, really close, and we went sailing, you know? Sailing was our thing. Anyway, he hasn’t been around for a while, and just recently… out of the blue, he showed up, and… like an idiot I got all excited thinking he was gonna stay. As soon as he got what he wanted he took off. And uh, just whatever so… hey, I haven’t really told anybody about my dad, so if you…"
- Annie: "What about Naomi?"
- Liam: "Yeah, well… no."
- Annie: "Well, you should tell her. I mean, she is your girlfriend."
- -- Meet the Parent
- Annie: "So, are you gonna tell your step-dad that you were the one that took the coins?"
- Liam: "If I do, he’ll send me away. Or, I don’t know, press criminal charges probably. My life, school, surfing, friends, I mean all that would be over. I would never see you again… you know see anyone from West Bev."
- Annie: "Well um, you know maybe you can make this right. Maybe you could earn money and send it to your housekeeper… or you can help her find a new job, or something?"
- Liam: "Maybe.. I don’t know. I just, I messed up and I hurt someone."
- Annie: "Yeah, well.. you’re lucky, you know you’ve got options. Sometimes you mess up and there’s no way that you could ever fix it."
- -- Confessions
- Liam: "I’m so glad you made it because I really wanted you.. I wanted you here for this."
- Annie: "For-for what? What-what’s going on?"
- Liam: "Take a look."
- Annie: "Oh, my gosh. Liam, it’s your boat! It’s on the water! I mean…"
- Liam: "It floats. Yeah! Yeah, I know."
- Annie: "Oh, it’s amazing, Liam. So does it work? I mean, does it sail?"
- Liam: "Let’s find out."
- Annie: "Okay."
- -- Confessions
- Liam: "I’m sorry you missed the party."
- Annie: "Ugh, I’m not. Hey, how come you didn’t name the boat?"
- Liam: "I thought I knew what I wanted to call it, but uh… I changed my mind so… I guess the future is still unwritten. What are you thinking?"
- Annie: "I just-I can’t believe that you’re going to tell your step-father the truth. I mean, it’s going to be rough."
- Liam: "Yeah."
- Annie: "So why?"
- Liam: "I made a lot of mistakes in the past. I’ve done drugs, I’ve been violent. I didn’t tell people the truth about what happened with Jen. I’m really sorry about that I… but this year has changed me. I became someone who really wants to do the right thing. So yeah, yeah, it’s going to be touch when I confess, but if I didn’t, I don’t know what that would do to me. I don’t think I’d be able to live with myself."
- Annie: "Yeah, well, you’re a better person than I am."
- Liam: "Nah, you would do the same thing if you were in my position."
- Annie: "No, actually, I’ve done far worse and I haven’t come clean. I was the one who killed Joe Herman. Naomi had that prom after party last year, and I was really upset and drunk. And I drove like that. I was coming down mulholland when I hit something, and I just panicked. I didn’t even get out of the car. I couldn’t get out of the car. I just drove home and secretly got the car fixed the next morning, and hoped that, you know, it was a coyote or something. But it wasn’t. I-I found out online that I had hit a person. A man. And-and he was in a coma and then he died. And his name was Joe Herman… and he was a… human being and I killed him."
- -- Confessions
- Liam: "Are you sure you don’t want me to go in with you?"
- Annie: "I have to do this alone."
- Liam: "Well, I’m sleeping on my boat, um, you know, to enjoy my last night of freedom. I don’t know if I’ll get cell reception out there, but if you need me, you know where to find me."
- Annie: "Thank you."
- -- Confessions
- Annie: "Hey, Liam."
- Liam: "Screw you."
- -- Senior Year, Baby
you know, someone’s gonna come eventually. look, liam, i get why you’re mad. and it’s not that i didn’t want to talk to you this summer, i… i was just overwhelmed with lawyers and probation.
you couldn’t find five minutes?
left you a message saying that i hoped everything went okay. so… did it go okay?
well, that depends how you define “okay.”
what happened? liam, please.
I told my stepfather i stole the coins, and he kicked me out. and jasper lit my boat on fire.
what? i had no idea.
well, that’s right, ‘cause you didn’t return my calls.
’m so sorry. i should have been there for you.
oh, liam, wait, wait! i know i am probably the last person in the world that you want to help right now, but my license is still suspended, and i have to get downtown because there’s this amazing internship, and i can’t find dixon anywhere. thank you. thank you. thank you.
i don’t know why i’m doing this.
went that well, huh?
no. it went horribly. but i did it, liam. i said i wanted to be a different person this year. no lying, no hding…and…and so i just told her about the accident, and…it was such a relief!'
no lying, no hiding.
Annie: no. no. this is exactly why i didn’t call you back this summer… ‘cause i was afraid this was going to happen.
Liam: okay, if this is about naomi, she’s clearly over me.
Annie: It doesn’t matter. she’s my friend, and friends don’t date friends’ ex-boyfriends.
Liam: well, good news… i’m not attracted to jasper. okay, fine. naomi doesn’t have to know.
Annie: no. no lying, no hiding, remember?
Liam: so, what does that mean? where does that leave us?
Annie: i mean, we can still be friends.
Liam: well, what if i don’t want to be friends? then what?
Annie: then, i guess we’re not friends.
Liam: hey, uh naomi, i got to talk to you.
Naomi: ladies, make sure not to wear metallic, as the queen will be wearing gold. what is it, liam?
Liam: hey, we’re good, right?
Naomi: well, i just turned eighteen and inherited a fortune. i’m amazing. i don’t really know how you are.
Liam: no, come on, i mean…i’m serious naomi we’re cool right? we’re friends? no weirdness? you’re, uh… over me and all that?
Naomi: please. i haven’t thought of you in months.
Liam: good. so you wouldn’t mind if i were to date someone else?
Naomi: i couldn’t care less.
Liam: even if it’s, like… like a friend of yours?
Naomi: are you talking about annie?
Liam: yes. but she wouldn’t do anything because she’s friends with you, and i know that you guys have the… girl thing..naomi wait. where are you going? wait.
Naomi: i just want to tell you that i am totally over liam. if you want it, go for it. i’m serious. i wouldn’t care if you did it right in front of me. well, actually i would, ‘cause that’d be really nasty to watch, but i wouldn’t care that if was liam that you were doing it with. capisce?
Liam: so'? can i finally take you on a date?
Liam: yep. pretty good life, huh?
Annie: oh, i can’t believe you lived here this summer. it’s such an amazing boa
Liam: she’s such an amazing boat.
Annie: ah, she is, huh?
Annie: okay, well, she better keep her sails to herself, because i can be very jealous.
Annie: I can’t believe i just get to kiss you as much as i want. whenever i want. wherever i want.
Liam: that was close. i am impressed with your speed, girl. have you ever considered going out for cross-country?
Annie: this is not funny. you said you were boat sitting.
Liam: yeah. less boat-sitting, more boat-squatting. i heard the owners were going to be away for a few months, but, uh… apparently, the cook at the crab shack doesn’t know everything. hey… hey, where… where are you going? look, i didn’t tell you ‘cause i didn’t think it was important.
Annie: you didn’t think it was important? are you kidding me? i just spent my summer on house arrest. i’m on probation. i could have gotten into serious trouble.
Liam: i’m so sorry. i didn’t even think about that.
Annie: well, you should have. look, i spent last year dating a guy who was dark and secretive and got me in a lot of trouble.
Liam: it won’t happen again.
Annie: you’re right. it won’t. look, i’m sorry, but… i was wrong when i thought you and i could work.
Annie: what’s going on?
Dixon: well, liam’s going to be staying in my room for a couple of days until he finds a new place to live. mom said it was cool, if it’s cool with you.
Liam: i’ll stay out of your way.
Annie: no, no, you don’t have to. it’s fine. i mean, if you need a place to stay, you should stay.
Liam: oh! sorry.
Annie: oh, hey, i didn’t realize anyone…
Liam: I was just getting a drink…i mean, i can leave…
Annie: no, you go ahead. it’s fine. you first.
Annie: wow. are you expecting someone?
Liam: just you. i’m trying to make mushroom risotto. dixon said that’s your favorite. but it doesn’t really look like the picture, and i gotta be honest, it smells kinda funky.
Annie: you’re cooking for me?
Liam: trying to. set your expectations low.
Annie: and what brought this on?
Liam: i just… wanted to show you that… you have me all wrong. yeah, i might have had my troubles in the past, but i’m not a dangerous guy. it’s not like trouble follows me around.
Annie: fire! fire! and you were saying about trouble not following you…
Liam: hey, that was not…
Annie: it’s very sweet that you tried to cook for me. even though it does smell incredibly funky.
Liam: look, the real reason that i wanted to crash with dixon… was to be near you. i miss you. i want another chance.
Annie: i should get the door.
Charlie: is it a bad time?
Annie: no, it’s not a bad time. uh, come in.
Liam: 'what are you doing here? what are you…? wait, you two…? how do you know annie?
Charlie: we’ve been seeing each other.
Liam: this is the college guy you’ve been dating?!
Annie: wait, i’m confused. how do you two know each other?
Liam: we don’t.
Charlie: we’re brothers.
Annie: wait. like, brothers, like, you used to hang out? like… bros?!
Charlie: no. same father, different mother. liam’s my half brother.
Annie: i’m really sorry. obviously, i didn’t know that charlie was your brother. i mean, i didn’t even know that you had a brother. i don’t. look, what happened between you guys was a long time ago, and he feels really bad.
Liam: stay out of it.
Annie: he said that stealing the credit card was…
Liam: you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Annie: i’m gonna stop seeing charlie.
Liam: i don’t care what you do or who you date. you were right. we’re all wrong for each other.
Liam: what are you doing?
Annie: are you living in your car?
Liam: yeah, well, the great thing about it is you can change the view when it gets old.
Liam: annie, i thought i made myself clear. stay out of my life.
Annie: liam, you need to take it easy.
Liam: you guys, i’m fine. you don’t have to worry about me.
Dixon: Liam, you’re not fine okay? you’re staying in my room, and i’ll sleep on the couch.
Liam: you don’t have to give up your room, ‘cause i’m not….
Dixon: liam! look. you got your ass kicked. okay? now if you don’t shut up and let us take care of you, you’re going to get it kicked again.
Annie: yeah. by me.
Annie: ''what do you want us to do? let you go back to sleeping in your car?
Annie: that’s right. you don’t want to deal with these fists of fury.
Dixon: 'you’re staying.
Liam: you should go to ade’s party.
Annie: I’m not going to ade’s party. i’m staying here and taking care of you.
Annie: hey. hey. i’m sorry to wake you.
Liam: no, no. no, you’ve gotta, for the concussion. thanks, by the way. i feel bad that you missed the party.
Annie: i don’t. when i heard that you were in the hospital, i just… i felt like my heart stopped or something. if you weren’t okay, then i wouldn’t be okay.
Liam: i’m sorry, how i acted before. with charlie. i’ve got my problems with him, but..it’s not just that. it’s hard for me to see you with him. because i… because i’m in love with you. i’ve loved you… for a long time.
Liam: hey. where you going?
Annie: uh, i was gonna let you sleep.
Liam: i don’t want to sleep.
Annie: how are you feeling?
Liam: mhm, in fact, never in the history of mankind has a guy who got the crap beat out of him as badly as i did, feels fantastic as i do.
Liam: how are you?
Annie: uh, i’m pretty fantastic too.
Annie: and confused. i mean.. i’m happy.. i just also feel incredibly guilty. i just slept with my boyfriends brother..in my brothers bed. i mean this is so wrong on so many levels… i think i just need some space. clear my head, you know?
Liam: okay, yeah sure. clear your head.
Annie: exactly. goodnight.
Liam: you forgot your phone.
Liam: it’s charlie.
Liam: charlie’s in his room.
Annie: okay… thanks.
Annie: there you are! i thought we were meeting out front?
Annie: look, liam. i’m sorry that i made you wait… i just… i had a lot to sort out but.. it’s you liam. i wanna be with you. more than you can even imagine. so.. i’m gonna break up with charlie.
Liam: don’t. don’t do that.
Annie: i don’t understand… what’s going on?
Liam: charlie came to see me today.
Annie: oh my god, did you tell him?
Liam: no, no, no, but we talked for the first time in years and we really talked. i was wrong about him, about everything. i screwed up and i wanna make things right, you know? he didn’t deserve it, the way i treated him. i finally have my brother back, i have family… if we get together it would ruin it then.. i’m sorry.
Annie: are you alone?
Liam: yeah, come on in.
Annie: i got your text.
Liam: what text?
Annie: the text you sent me?
Liam: i didn’t send you a text.
Annie: uh, yeah you did.. here.
Liam: come see me tomorrow, we belong together?.. i swear i didn’t send this to you.
Annie: well it came from your phone..
Liam: charlie must have sent it.
Annie: why would charlie send me this text from your phone?
Liam: he said something kinda cryptic this morning before he left. he told me he wanted me to be happy and not feel like i owed him anything. seemed kinda weird at the time… but now that he’s gone..
Annie: wait, what do you mean he’s gone?
Liam: he left this morning for a semester in paris.
Annie: soo.. what does that mean?
Liam: i guess charlie thinks we belong together.
Annie: and.. what do you think?
Annie: what the hell is this?!
Liam: hey. i was just, uh, helping emily run lines.
Annie: huh! i know what she was doing, and it has nothing to do with running lines. get away from him!
Liam: no, it’s not like that.
Annie: it is like that! don’t you see it? she won’t stop until she destroys my entire life!
Annie: why? i don’t understand!
Liam: i think that we should take a little break, that’s all.
Annie: what for? i thought we were good. what’s the matter?
Liam: i don’t know what’s been going on with you. you’ve been acting so different lately. i mean the with the way you went after emily in the cafeteria, it really freaked me out.
Annie: liam, come on! you know that’s not me!
Liam: annie, i… i just think we should take some… some time off. i’m sorry.
Annie: fine. you know what? take all the time off that you want!
Annie: latino siento nueve punto siete!
Liam: really, with the mexican radio?
Annie: hey, before christmas, i listen to carols, so before spring break in cabo, i’m gonna listen to latino siento nueve punto siete!
Annie: buenos dias, novio guapo!
Liam: it’s 7:32.
Annie: exactly. which means we’re already behind schedule. it’s our first day in cabo and we have so much to do: like zip-line in the jungle and shopping in mercado. oh, and it would be so great if we could squeeze in lunch at this amazing little cafe i read about. hey, come on!
Liam: ah! okay, all right. i’m up. i just thought the whole point of vacation was to sleep and relax.
Annie: which is why i have “relaxing by the pool” scheduled for later this afternoon.
Liam: you scheduled time to relax?
Annie: i may have. but i also set aside a little time tonight for skinny dipping.
Annie: but, you know, but if you don’t like schedules i can just forget about it all. it’s really not…
Liam: what are you talking about? i love schedules…
Annie: hey, shower now. kiss later.
Annie: oh! i can’t believe that in less than twenty-four hours we’re gonna be eating churros, dancing with maraichi bands and swimming with the dolphins.
Liam: hopefully, not at the same time.
Annie: come on, get excited. i already have a plan for all of us to go to “el squid roe.”
Liam: ooh, sushi in mexico… that ends badly.
Annie: it’s not sushi. it’s the coolest club in cabo. they have foam parties.
Liam: foam parties?
Annie: you dance in giant pits of foam.
Liam: is that even sanitary?
Annie: come on! it’s the last chance for all of us to party together in high school. you’re gonna dance in foam. and you’re gonna love it.
Annie: oh, yes. yes yes.
Liam: ah, i’m not wearing a hat.
Annie: oh, come on. if you’re not gonna wear the shirt, then you gotta wear the hat.
Liam: i’m really okay wearing my own clothes.
Annie: just trying to have a little fun. geez.
Annie: oh, my, gosh. we so have to get a photo.
Liam: absolutely not.
Annie: yes. come on. someday we’ll look back at it and think about how we were young and in love in mexico.
Liam: i’m not taking a photo with that overgrown tree rat.
Annie: it’s adorable.
Liam: it’s wearing people clothes. you know how i feel about animals in people clothes.
Liam: okay, fine, one photo.
Liam: your shoulder still hurt?
Annie: uh, no. no, i can barley feel it.
Liam: that’s good.
Annie: because the pain in my abdomen from my rabies shot is making it hard for me to feel anything else.
Liam: is there anything i could do to help?
Annie: you’re very sweet, but no, i’ll be fine. you should go have fun, though. go swimming, relax. seriously, go. go! i don’t want to ruin your vacation just because i’m stuck in here.
Liam: okay. get some rest.
Annie: i will.
Annie: you’ve been gone a while.
Liam: yeah. sorry.
Annie: what’s going on?
Liam: just because you’re stuck in bed doesn’t mean you can’t go on spring break.
Annie: oh my god. oh, you bought me churros?
Liam: well, after a dinner of enchiladas you gotta have churros for dessert.
Annie: uh, okay, not that i’m complaining, but uh, bubble bath wasn’t really part of the itinerary.
Liam: uh, no. but foam parties was, and so was skinny dipping. thought maybe we could combine the two.
Annie: i… i don’t understand, i thought you hated all this stuff.
Liam: well, i might not be a guy who loves churros and swimming with dolphins, but, uh, i’m a guy who loves a girl who loves churros and swimming with dolphins.
Liam: oh! one more thing. so one day we could look back and remember being young and in love in mexico.
Annie: best spring break ever. ever, ever.
Annie: hey! there you are. you’re late!
Liam: yeah, i know.
Annie: hey. let’s go graduate. you know what?
Liam: what’s that?
Annie: i don’t think i’ve ever been so happy in my whole life. i mean, this- right here- this is my happy high point.
Liam: yeah? that’s cool.
Annie: everything just worked out so perfectly. i mean, we made it through high school. i inherited a fortune, so college tuition is taken care of. i got into carnegie mellon: you’re into drexel. and we are going to live together. i found this amazing apartment. it’s huge.
Liam: can we talk about this later?
Liam: i would just really not rather talk about this right now, like, right before graduation.
Annie: hey, wait. tell me what’s going on.
Liam: i don’t want to go to drexel.
Liam: yeah. i mean, i don’t want to go to college at all.
Annie: oh, my god. i mean, all this time, you’ve just been pretending you wanted to have a life with me?
Liam: i… well, i mean, i didn’t mean to. i just…i didn’t know how to bring it up to you that i was having doubts about school.
Annie: doubts about school. so… are these just doubts, then?
Liam: no. i mean, yes. i was having doubts. but when i got the acceptance letter, i knew i didn’t want to go.
Annie: but you didn’t mention it to me?
Liam: i didn’t want to hurt you. i love you, annie.
Annie: i can’t do this. you and me… i can’t…
Liam: what? what does this mean?
Annie: it means that we have spent the past six months planning a future that you don’t even want. it means i can’t trust you.
Liam: are you breaking up with me?
Annie: yeah. yeah, i… i am.
Annie: good-bye, liam.
Liam: so, um… i just wanted to let you know that… i got a job.
Annie: wow. already. okay.
Liam: yeah, it’s on this deep-sea fishing boat. you know how i always loved being on the water. it’s not an easy job, but it pays well. and i figure a couple months at sea might help me, uh… think… figure out what i want to do.
Annie: so this is what you want to do instead of going to college? you want to go fishing?
Liam: you don’t have to make it sound so dumb.
Annie: liam, i just don’t get it.
Liam: i know you don’t.
Annie: when do you leave?
Annie: well, good look. i hope that you find yourself, or whatever it is that you’re looking for.
Annie: liam! liam!
Liam: annie? what are you doing here.
Annie:' i want you to play your own tambourine music.
Annie: look, i.. i know that i don’t understand why you’re doing what you’re doing, but i know that it’s important to you and… and so i support your decision.
Liam: you do? you know, i never meant to hurt you.
Annie: i know.
Liam: i got to go.
Annie: i love you.
Liam: i love you, too.
Annie: and i really do hope that you find whatever you’re looking for. and after you find it, then you can come and find me in pittsburgh.
- Liam: "Annie Wilson, you are the first, the last and only woman I've ever loved."
- -- Up In Smoke
- Liam: "When I found out you were in trouble I dropped everything and went to find you. That's how I ended up here. When you found out I was hurt you went shopping for paperweights."
- -- Should Old Acquiantance Be Forgot?
- Liam: "Vanessa is back. And she owns part of the contract to my next movie which I can’t get out of so unless I can come up with the money to buy her out, she and I leave for Bolivia in three days."
- Annie: "Wow, I thought my life was a tragic love story. Can't believe you ever dated that witch."
- Liam: "Can't beliver you defrocked a priest. I guess we both know how to pick 'em, huh?"
- Annie: "We used to."
- -- Til Death Do Us Part
- Liam: "Yeah, I suck."
- Annie: "It’s not your fault. He’s just going through something that none of us really understand. Thanks for trying."
- -- It's All Fun And Games
- Annie: "Since when do you have a bodyguard?"
- Liam: "She's not a bodyguard, she's from the studio to keep away the paparazzi."
- Annie: "From your body, by guarding?"
- Liam: "I hate you."
- -- 99 Problems
- Annie: "Liam, you have a cop bodyguard to protect you, and I saw you being mobbed by a couple cute fans earlier and you weren't complaining. So tell me who are you really hiding from?"
- Liam: "Vanessa..."
- Annie: "If she is back I will personally-"
- Liam: "She's dead..."
- -- 902-100
- Liam: "Annie?"
- Annie: "We are getting you the hell out of here."
- -- Misery Loves Company
- Annie: "Liam, you met Vanessa because of me, remember? You were going to save me from Patrick and she hit you with her car."
- Liam: "Annie, that's crazy."
- Annie: "I just think, maybe you will be better of if you didn't met me in the first place."
- -- We're Not Not in Kansas Anymore
- Annie dated both Liam and Charlie who are brothers.
- Liam and Annie are compared to Beverly Hills 90210 Brenda Walsh and Dylan McKay.
- Annie is the first of many girls he ever loved.
- Liam and Annie was named Hollywood Third Hottest couple for TV series along Chuck and Blair first and Damon and Elena second. 1
- Liam and Annie always versus against Liam and Naomi.
- Liam and Annie Has the most fanbase on 90210.
- Annie was the first girl Liam proposed to.
- Liam liked Annie first before he started to date Naomi.
- Annie is the only sane girl Liam has dated
- Annie told Liam she loved him but he fell asleep when she did this thus confirming this is an unrequited love.
- Liam proposes to Annie three times. The third time he proposed, he said, "I'm not taking no for an answer this time," which is like something Mr Cannon would say
- Annie told Liam she loved him but he was too drunk to listen so he ended up sleeping with a married woman
|Liam and Annie | Navid and Silver | Adrianna and Navid | Dixon and Silver | Annie and Ethan | Dixon and Adrianna | Max and Naomi | Silver and Liam | Ivy and Raj | Silver and Teddy | Annie and Ty | Naomi and Ethan | Annie and Jasper|
|BH 90210 Relationships|
|Brandon and Kelly | Dylan and Brenda | David and Donna|