Kelly is distraught when she hears the news about Colin and Valerie. Brandon embarks on his first meeting with Susan's parents, Joe must decide whether to undergo a serious heart operation, and Steve buys a new motorcycle to impress Clare.
Brandon goes to San Diego for the weekend with Susan to meet her parents, who are still plagued with family problems over the death of Susan's older sister. Back in Beverly Hills, Joe's older brother, Hank, arrives in town for a visit and becomes wary of Joe's planned heart surgery. Meanwhile, Clare doesn't share Steve's joy for his new motorcycle. In rehab, Kelly becomes upset when she learns that Valerie is now seeing Colin, who lives through a high speed police chase to regret doing a favor for his drug dealer.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
- Jason Wiles as Colin Robbins
- Emma Caulfield as Susan Keats
- Cameron Bancroft as Joe Bradley
- Paige Moss as Tara Marks