Two guardian angels, Clarence and Miriam, watch the gang's Christmas holiday doings which include: the recovered Andrea and Brandon consider becoming intimate after Jay breaks up with Andrea by letter, and Nikki breaks up with Brandon by moving back to San Francisco. Brenda, Dylan and Kelly's love triangle trying a "mature" situation, which falls apart. David also decides to graduate early so he can be with Donna and the gang after his divorced mother moves to Portland. The mishap events lead to all of them on a bus bound for a Christmas Eve party for underprivileged kids, where disaster looms en route.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Denise Dowse as Mrs. Teasley
- Dana Barron as Nikki Witt
- Mark Kiely as Gil Meyers
- Robert Costanzo as Clarence the Angel (voice)
- Bonnie Urseth as Miriam the Angel (voice)
- Brandon and Andrea kiss.
- "Joy to the World"
- "Time to Be Lovers" by Michael McDonald and Chaka Khan
- "Jingle Bells" (performed by West Beverly Madrigals)
- "Deck the Halls" (performed by West Beverly Madrigals)
- "Little St. Nick" by the Beach Boys
- "Good King Wenceslaus"