RYAN LOCHTE MAKES A CAMEO APPEARANCE - Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) plans a romantic getaway with Max (Josh Zuckerman), intending to disclose that Alec (Trai Byers) kissed her, but when Max persuades Naomi to perform a trust-building exercise, she freaks out when she's unable to complete it. Silver (Jessica Stroup) discovers that nude pictures from her photo shoot have been posted on the internet, and receives help removing them from Annie's (Shenae Grimes) new prospect, Collin (guest-star Rob Mayes). Liam (Matt Lanter) enrolls in Lindsey's (guest-star Peyton List) business law class, but she assumes he's not serious about his education. Liam's new costar, Kendall (guest-star Nicole Paggi), is harassing him to begin a relationship with her for publicity, so Liam attempts to escape by going camping with Navid (Michael Steger) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds). When Liam goes missing in the woods, Kendall seizes the opportunity to alert the media to find him. Meanwhile, Dixon encourages Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) to hire Taylor (Wes Brown) to create her new music video concept. After Taylor dares Adrianna to show him how sexy she can be, she realizes that she may have feelings for him.
- The original airdate of this episode was October 29th, 2012 but it was changed to November 5th due to Hurricane Sandy.
- Silver: Whose online dating profile would get more hits, ex hooker or a teenage single mom?
- Naomi: You're Ryan Lochte. Standing in front of me shimmering like a gold medal.
- Dixon: I'm a DJ, I'm not trying to earn a merit badge!
- Liam: I would kill to get some time away.
- Navid: Time away from what? You're a movie star.
- Naomi: Oh my God, computer geeks are awesome. You'd be amazed at what other special talents they posses.
- Max: You know what I'd love to do? Go camping.
- Naomi: Outdoors like homeless people?
- "Summer In The City" by Freedom Fry
- "Sun Finds Us" by Red Lights
- "Miss Me" by Tristan Wilds
- "Let's Be Honest" by Bearcat
- "Pogo" by Dune Rats
- "X-Rated" by Kate Alexa
- "Snake Charmer" by Jessica Lowndes
- "Johny Got A Boom Boom" by Imelda May