KELLY REALIZES HER FEELINGS FOR DYLAN; DONNA AND DAVID GROW CLOSER – When Kelly fears that Dylan has been killed in surfing accident, she realizes just how much she cares for him...and so does Matt. Elsewhere, Donna wonders if David really sees her as more than just a friend, and dreads telling Camille about their deepening relationship.
Camille returns to town after a long vacation with hope of reconciliation with David, unaware of his returning feelings for Donna who finds Camille's presence uncomfortable. Meanwhile, a reported surfing accident in Dylan's area makes Kelly searching for him thinking that he may be dead. When the rumor is false and Dylan turns up alive, Kelly ponders her hidden feelings for him. Janet is offered a better editing job away from the Beverly Beat which makes Steve wary over this turn of events. Also, Noah meets with Ellen again to try to work out their differences and start anew.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Scott Paetty as Charles Yofee
- still after you | EARTH TO ANDY
- time to be lovers | CHAKA KHAN & MICHAEL MCDONALD