Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
David is arrested for statutory rape and gets suspended from his radio show. Dylan bails him out of jail, then learns from Mrs. Teasley that Denise is a troubled girl who receives little attention from her parents. Dylan confronts Denise's parents and—speaking from his own experience as a neglected teen—explains that their daughter's actions are a cry for help. Denise drops the charges. David thanks Dylan by offering him a place to stay, as Dylan recently sold his house. Steve bristles at the news that his mother is dating her much younger co-star. Steve sees the man kissing another woman at the After Dark and starts a fight. Samantha reveals that she is not seeing the man; she is actually gay.
Matt experiences a lull in his business and cannot pay his rent. Steve offers to let him move into the house in exchange for legal services for the Beat. Kelly's grandfather, who suffers from emphysema, refuses to undergo an operation that could prolong his life. After Kelly tells him that Jackie will not abide by the terms of his living will (by removing him from life support), he gives Kelly power of attorney. Kelly's reaction to Dylan's return worries Matt. Dylan behaves mysteriously, but finally explains the reasons for his reappearance. He tells Kelly that he simply missed his hometown and wanted to come back to his friends, especially her. Gina tries to interfere in Donna's relationship with Noah.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
Special Guest Star
- Harrison Young as Ed
- Will Wallace as Barry Lenman
- Christa Sauls as Denise O'Lare
- Vaughn Armstrong as Mr. O'Lare
- Tricia O'Neil as Mrs. O'Lare
- Inny Clemons as Assistant District Attorney
- Al Rodrigo as Det. Caliendo
- James Wellington as Super