Jim is offered a promotion that requires a move back to Minneapolis. Dylan is devastated, but wants to try a long-distance relationship with Brenda, while Andrea tells Brandon she thinks they should take a step to commemorate their relationship.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Douglas Emerson as Scott Scanlon
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- and James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Luisa Leschin as Anna Rodriguez
- Linden Chiles as Henry Powell
- Steve Gagnon as Steve
- Brandon – I feel bad for Dad, but, can you imagine moving back to Minneapolis now?
- Brenda – It would be like reverse culture-shock
- Brenda – You know, I was gonna maybe be in Romeo and Juliet, now I'm sorta living it
- Dylan – Parting is such sweet sorrow huh
- „Minnesota doesn't know how lucky they it is Ace”
- —Andrea's video message
- Andrea and Brandon almost get together.
- Jim's worked at his company for 12 years
- Brenda and Brandon make a pro/con list for Beverly Hills and Minneapolis
- Andrea gives herself to Brandon as a going away present
- Brandon discusses it with Brenda, who mentions she and Dylan are having sex
- It's been 3 weeks since the Spring Formal
- Brenda breaks up with Dylan
- Andrea asks Kelly for advice about being with Brandon at the Peach Pit and Kelly hinders their rendezvous by arranging a surprise going away party. Hmm... jealous much?