Henry Thomas was the General Manager of the Beverly Hills Beach Club.
He was a nonsense boss, but liked and respected Brandon Walsh. He also loved to watch soap operas, was a former marine, and was once arrested by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, thereby putting a stain on his criminal record.
Outside of the Beach Club, he had a store in Los Angeles that was torched in the 1992 riots, which he was rebuilding in his spare time.
- Beach Blanket Brandon (11 July 1991)
- The Party Fish (18 July 1991)
- Anaconda (1 August 1991)
- Play It Again David (8 August 1991)
- Pass, Not Pass (15 August 1991)
- Misery Loves Company (15 July 1992)
- Too Little, Too Late/Paris 75001 (29 July 1992)
- Sex, Lies and Volleyball/Photo Fini (5 August 1992)
- Shooting Star/American in Paris (12 August 1992)
- Castles in the Sand (19 August 1992)