- „Well, don't look for a rational explanation. The world just loves Brandon”
- —Donna to Steve
Dylan gets Suzanne hired at the Peach Pit and Brandon is selected as student representative for a CU task force going to the White House, but has other concerns when Nat suddenly has a heart attack. Andrea struggles with what to do about being pregnant and confides in Kelly. Meanwhile, David starts seeing a therapist and wants to reconcile with Donna. Steve volunteers to cover David's shifts at the radio station and Cindy enrolls in a graduate programme at CU.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Joe Greco as Joey Bussichio
- William S. Taylor as Dean Trimble
- Don Stark as Psychologist
- Yuri Ogawa as Dottie
- Michael Patrick Hogan as Jackson
- „Your mother? Since when is she the Queen of calm? She makes coffee nervous”
- —Kelly to Donna on yoga
- „I just started college, I don't feel like I have a lot of choice”
- —Andrea tells Kelly
- „Nat is the only person I know that has never disappointed me”
- —Brandon to his father
- Brandon gets selected the student representative of the Higher Education Taskforce, which is going to present its findings at the White House.
- Brandon decides to run The Pit while going to school. Brenda calls the gang and get them to show up and help him.
- Kelly tells Andrea she's there for whatever Andrea needs, including money
- Andrea tells Brandon she's pregnant and he is really sweet to her.
- Steve refers to himself as the 'Aladdin of the airwaves'
- Nat's older cousin Joey Bussichio owns 50% of The Peach Pit
- David tells Donna about the drugs, apologises for being a jerk and asks if they can reconcile. They later share a kiss, but don't get back together
- Jesse gets a clerkship in San Francisco with the Federal Court of Appeals