STEVE AND JANET DELIVER A PREMATURE BABY, AND DONNA DISCOVERS A FAMILY SECRET FROM HER PARENTS ON THANKSGIVING – Janet and Steve's honeymoon is cut short when Janet goes into premature labor, leading to possible health complications with their newborn. Meanwhile, relationships are put to the test when the gang is forced to deal with the aftermath of Noah and Gina's participation in the after-hours club. Donna discovers a family secret from her parents on Thanksgiving, and Dylan asks Kelly and Matt to join him in planning a big holiday dinner at the Community Center.
Steve and Janet endure various calamities on their honeymoon. Just as they are beginning to have a good time, Janet goes into labor. Although the birth is expected to be routine, the doctors are forced to perform an emergency C-section. Janet and the baby experience life-threatening complications. Jackie seeks full custody of Erin, and David and Kelly try to keep their sister's spirits up. Jackie tells Kelly that Gina blackmailed Mel.
David refuses to believe this, and Gina denies the allegations. He learns the truth from his father, but decides to give Gina another chance. Dylan helps Andrew get his job back and fights the prejudice at the community center. Kelly complains about Noah's monopolization of the apartment. Donna buys genealogy software as a wedding gift for Steve and Janet. She accesses Gina's birth certificate and discovers that Donna's dad is listed as the father.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Mercedes Kastner as Erin Silver
- Nancy Moonves as Dr. Nicki Long
- Janet Carroll as Patsy Regan
- Zach Bostrom as Henry Regan
- Robb Derringer as Andrew Emery
- This episode is part one of two, culminating with What's In A Name
- The episodes originally aired as a "Special Two-Hour Event"