Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Joe's assault and battery trial begins where Donna is caught in a lie on the witness stand, and Brandon gets a national byline for his coverage of the trial. Meanwhile, the sociopath Valerie once again puts her manipulative skills in action when she tells Colin and Susan about Brandon and Kelly's romantic liaison at Thanksgiving to break them up, while Kelly sees a different and kinder side to Colin when they spend time with her sister Erin
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Kathleen Robertson as Clare Arnold
- Jamie Walters as Ray Pruit
- Jason Wiles as Colin Robbins
- Emma Caulfield as Susan Keats
- Cameron Bancroft as Joe Bradley
- Katherine Cannon as Felice Martin
- Michael Durrell as Dr. John Martin
- Megan Lee Braley as Erin Silver
- Caroline McWilliams as LuAnn Pruit
- Tembi Locke as Lisa Dixon
- John Walcutt as Bruce Paxton
- Last episode with Ray Pruit as a series regular.