On the day of graduation, the gang thinks back about their most memorable moments from the past three years. Andrea delivers her commencement address and everyone celebrates. Dylan also has a mysterious encounter with his late father who advices him that he doesn't need to go to college to prove himself. Dylan instead asks Kelly to take a trip through Europe with him for the summer. Steve also decides to go to California University to be near his friends, while Brenda decides to to back to college in Minnesota. The night of graduation, they all meet in the Hollywood Hills near the big Hollywood sign to create their logo on the sign for the whole city to see to remember them for the years they had at West Beverly High School.
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Ann Gillespie as Jackie Taylor
- Michael Cudlitz as Tony Miller
- Denise Dowse as Mrs. Teasley
- Josh Taylor as Jack McKay
- Stephanie Beacham as Iris McKay
- Mark Kiely as Gil Meyers
- Jennifer Grant as Celeste Lundy
- Scott Jaeck as Mr. Chapman
- Uncredited as Bill Taylor
- Kelly – [In Kelly's room] I mean look how far you have come since the 9th grade!
- David – I know. Everytime I think about being a Freshman; I think about Scott
- Dylan – [Dylan's mom is standing on his front porch] Do you mind telling me what it is you have against the telephone?
- Iris McKay – I would rather you tell me what it is you have against me
- Kelly – I think I know what I'll major in college... psychology
- Jackie Taylor – I think I may join you!
- Andrea, Brenda and Brandon graduate with honors.
- The episode features clips from various episodes from the past 3 seasons.
- The actor portraying Bill Taylor is uncredited. John Reilly later assumed the role. The role of Erin is also uncredited.
- Steve mentions that his father is at the graduation ceremony with his stepmother and the "three flying monkey-children". Later in the series, though, he only has two half-brothers: Austin and Ryan and there's no mention of Steve's stepmother.
- When Miss Teasley hugs Steve, she is missing the fake fingernail on the pinky finger of her left hand
- pomp and circumstance | TRAD.
- blood is thicker than water | THE TRIPLETS