Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With 24 hours until graduation, Andrea frets with Brandon over her coming valedictorian speech and her college choice of California University or Yale, as does Brenda with Minnesota. Meanwhile, Dylan gets a windfall when he inherits his trust fund worth $10 million, as well as another surprise visit from his eccentric mother Iris, while he reconsiders his college choice of Berkley or California University. On graduation day, David and Donna are the emcee's at the Senior Breakfast gathering while Steve meets with the gang to create something to remember them
- Jason Priestley as Brandon Walsh
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Gabrielle Carteris as Andrea Zuckerman
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Carol Potter as Cindy Walsh
- James Eckhouse as Jim Walsh
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- Denise Dowse as Mrs. Teasley
- Michael Cudlitz as Tony Miller
- Stephanie Beacham as Iris McKay
- Michael Rawlins as Jordan Bonner
- Mark Kiely as Gil Meyers
- Jennifer Grant as Celeste Lundy
- Vasili Bogazianos as Eric Ruben
- Pomp and Circumstance
- School's Out by Alice Cooper
- Louie, Louie by The Kingsmen
- Theme From 'Psycho'
- Overture (performed by the Wildcat Singers)
- Brandon (performed by Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth, Tori Spelling and others)
- Dylan reads off his credit card number, which is 64280061377444, when he books a hotel room for Iris by telephone.
- The music to the song "Brandon" is the same one used for the theme music from Dobie Gillis.
- Iris – Did you really think I'd miss your graduation?
- Dylan – Why not? You missed literally everything else in my life
- Iris – Oh, you're in a snarly mood. Aren't you the least bit tickled to see me?
- Dylan – I'm stunned actually. Why can't you pick up the phone like a normal person and call to let me know that you're coming?
- Iris – Because I was afraid you'd tell me to stay home, and I was hoping we could spend a few days together. Besides, half the fun is catching you with a girl in the bedroom. Did I? Did I catch you with a girl in the bedroom?
- Dylan – No, no, you didn't. We were on the couch. Kelly!
- Iris – You're still with Kelly?
- Dylan – You barge in here unannounced and expect me to welcome you with open arms when the fact of the matter is when I needed you two months ago, you were unreachable
- Iris – I was on a trek in the Andes trying to find my meaning in this existence
- Dylan – Yeah, well while you were away on one of your many spiritual quests to the Andes, the Himalayas, the South Pacific or wherever trying to find the meaning of life, I was just at my father's funeral
- Iris – And I called you as soon as a heard
- Steve – Bro! Bro! Mrs. Teasley's actually writing me a letter of recommendation to any college I want to go to! You know what this means? I can get to go to any college I want to! I can get into California University with you, man! I love you, man!
- Brandon – Steve! I swear if you kiss me, I'm gonna slap you
- Steve – You didn't think that she liked me? She loves me! She loves me a lot! [Steve walks off, and walks up to a random girl and kisses her]
- Steve – [to the girl] For a year I wanted to do that to you!
- Donna – [after Steve proposes his idea to the gang] Couldn't we get in trouble?
- Andrea – You mean like arrested for defacing public property; that kind of trouble?
- Donna – Yeah!
- Brandon – [Brandon sees David] Feeling stressed out David?
- David – Who me? I love taking six finals in three days [pauses, panic on his face]
- David – What's my name again?
- Brandon – Just be glad it isn't Steve Sanders
- Mrs. Teasley: [after Steve interrupts her] May I finish please?
- Steve: Sure, knock yourself out!
- [He sits and is sullen. She gets up from her desk]
- Mrs. Teasley: I realized early on that you were the member of the class of 93 whom I would have to write off; until I misjudged you.
- Steve: You had?
- Mrs. Teasley: Your grades have improved since December, no doubt due to the extra study time in dention, but the real awakening came when the day after you won the half court shot at the Laker's game; someone annoymously donated $10,000.00 to the Alvarado Street Camp fund. Someone who's return address happened to be a Mr. Hartly of the Hartly house.
- Steve: Really?, What a coincidence?
- Mrs. Teasley: [Smiles] What a wonderful thing to do!
- Donna: [about rehearsals for Commencement] For someone who almost had to stay home and miss the whole thing; they can rehearse me all they want!
- Donna: [after making Nat an honorary member of the class of 93 and letting him leave some wills of his own] Nat, what would you leave me?
- Nat: That singing group that came in here to serenade you.
- David: Color Me Badd!
- Brenda: What about me Nat?
- Nat: Oh that one is easy,
- Nat: Laverne!
- [Brenda blushes]
- David: Wait a minute, who's Laverne?
- Steve: She's that crazy chick who used to work for Nat!
- Kelly – [Reading her Senior Will] Bren, forget it, you cannot leave me the double date from hell and not tell me what their names are!
- Brenda – Okay, I'll give you a hint; Wayne and...
- Kelly – Adam!
- Steve – Now here is your host David Silver! [David comes out]
- David – Steve, could you come here for a minute please? [Steve grudgingly comes over]
- David – Now someone found something and they think it might belong to you [He pulls out a fake key]
- David – Ah, a legacy key, they say it unlocks all the doors to the boys bathrooms [camera shows Mrs. Teasley laughing]
- Brandon – Aren't you late for detention Steve?