Dylan falls lifeless into the water after an accident at sea -- will he survive? Meanwhile, Gina and Donna are at odds when Gina sues Donna's mother for mismanagement of her trust fund. Kelly deals with the aftermath of her Mexican interlude with Dylan and is forced to choose between her feelings for him and Matt.
Gina decides to sue Felice for $1.1 million for the money her mother misspent and "pain and suffering." Donna, torn apart by her family's bickering, runs crying to Noah. She doesn't believe that David has a right to be angry, but later apologizes and claims that he is just lonely. He follows her advice and uses his radio show to field offers from potential girlfriends. He loses track of the woman who most interests him, and eventually discovers that she works for a cleaning service that cleans the club. Donna convinces her mother to repay Gina the $60,000 she lost. Gina and Bobbi had actually orchestrated a scam to rip off Felice; they celebrate their success.
Matt learns that Lauren has filed for divorce. Kelly wants to take things slowly, but cannot stay away from Matt. Dylan nearly dies in a Jet Ski accident. He tries to track down the guy who revived him. He learns that the man, devastated by the death of his little brother, had planned to commit suicide. Dylan funds a new children's playground at the hospital, and encourages Tim to help with the construction as a tribute to his brother. Steve purchases a madam's black book and considers publishing information about the woman's famous clients. Matt uses the book to blackmail a district attorney into freeing his client, an innocent teenager accused of drug dealing because of her race.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Katherine Cannon as Felice Martin
- Karen Austin as Bobbi Kincaid
- Michael Hagerty as Tim Farrell
- Kevin Rahm as Jay Snelling
- China Jesusita Shavers as Linda Barret
- Jacquelyn Houston as Rebecca Barret
- Kathleen Lloyd as Miriam Grogg
- Christina Fredlund as Claudia
- Kyle Richards as Anna
- Nikita Ager as Cecile