Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Benefit of the Doubt is the 6th episode of the fourth season of 90210.directed by James L. Conway and written by Liz Phang. It aired on The CW on October 18, 2011.
Liam is offered a modeling job after an agent sees his commercial. Annie starts to fall for an unlikely guy, named Patrick, on one of her escort dates. Meanwhile, Ivy decides to put on a charity talent show for Raj in order to raise money he needs for an experimental cancer treatment. Naomi teams with Max and is determined to win the contest to upstage Austin's out of town visiting friend Sally. Navid ends things with his crooked uncle, but finds out its far from over as Amal makes an implied threat to hurt Silver. Dixon begins to push his limits and starts spiraling out of control with his music and speed pill popping, which forces Adrianna to confront him about his problems.
Raj's chemotherapy is not going too well so Ivy decides to throw a fundraiser. She hosts a talent competition where the winner wins a trip to a tropical island. Naomi enters the competition with Max. She finds out that Austin also entered the competition with his new girl, Sally (guest star Kellie Pickler).
Liam is having trouble keeping his bar afloat. Luckily for him, he gets approached by a modeling agent. They do a photoshoot, and the camera loves him. He ends up earning $10,000 from his shoot.
Annie continues having financial troubles. She goes on another escort date with Patrick, a wealthy, older man. Annie has the suspicion that Patrick wants to sleep with her at the end of the date so she cuts it short. Patrick tries to convince Annie that he genuinely likes her by taking her out on a lunch date. They end up kissing and Annie wants to sleep with him but he declines. He doesn't want her to regret anything. Later, Annie decides she genuinely likes him and goes to sleep with him, no money involved.
Silver refuses to go back to Navid until he breaks things off with his uncle. Navid doesn't want to lose Silver so he kicks his uncle's company out of his studio. Then his uncle threatens to hurt Silver. The only thing for Navid to do is to turn him and his uncle in to the cops. But they don't have enough evidence to convict him. Navid has to go undercover with cops to catch his uncle in action. He can't tell anyone about this, including Silver.
During the fundraiser event, Naomi becomes very competitive whenever around Austin. Max sees through this and he breaks up with Naomi, after thy put on a lavish show and winning the competition. Naomi ends up giving the prize tickets to Austin for him to take his new girlfriend on. Austin surprises Naomi by telling her that Sally is his cousin.
Dixon is scheduled as the headline singer at the fundraiser. Moments before he's supposed to go onstage, he is nowhere to be seen. Adrianna goes to find him and he is totally out of it. Adrianna ends up performing in his place and the crowd loves her. Afterwards, she confronts Dixon about his drug problems.
- Max [to Naomi]: I can't be the guy who doesn't care you're into somebody else.
- Raj [watching Naomi's act]: It's like being transported back to the Depression.
- Adrianna: I was so wrapped up with the idea of being famous that I lost the thing I loved the most.
- Leila: I'm 18 now. I can have sex with whoever I want.
- Adrianna [to Liam]: If you really need the money sell what people want.
- Adrianna [referring to Dixon]: He's been pretty amped up lately, don't you think?
- Naomi: I wonder what I'm good at?
- Austin [to Naomi]: How's your nerd?
- Dixon [referring to Liam]: If we're all through with his oh-I'm-so-good-looking angst, can we get back to me?
- Silver [to Navid]: I don't want to live with a criminal.
- "Fool " by Jessica Lowndes
- "Ode To Janice Melt" by Army Navy
- "Scowl" by NagNagNag
- "When You Leave The Club" by Tristan Wilds
- "Chillaxing" by Jessie Fontaine
- "This And That" by Daniel Lenz
- "They Don't Trap No More" by Tramel Willis
- "Sweet Maribel" by KC Booker
- "I'm So Cool" by Daniel Lenz
- "Bottoms Up by Passport
- "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin
- "Tough" by Kellie Pickler
- "Alabaster Bodyworlds" by Born Gold
- "All The Way" by Dominion Status
- "Gotta Have It" by Marcus Brown
- "Spirit Of Adventure" by Ooberman
- "Struggle of Our Lives" by Standing Shadows