Matt is forced to confront Kelly with the full truth about his wife, Lauren, and to choose between his feelings for Kelly and his commitment to Lauren. Dylan and Gina add excitement to their relationship by having sex in places where they could get caught. Meanwhile, Gina lies to Donna and Noah in an attempt to break them up. When Donna turns to David for comfort, old flames re-ignite. Will the two reunite? Steve swears off his old devious ways when he thinks he might have skin cancer.
Although he loves Lauren and feels obligated to help her readjust to society, Matt expresses a desire to stay with Kelly. Kelly tries to maintain her relationship with Matt, but realizes she must bow out following a plea from Lauren. Donna becomes furious upon discovering old photos of Gina kissing Noah at the amusement park. She agrees to pose as David's girlfriend at a business function, where they keep up appearances by kissing for a photograph. They later kiss in David's truck. Donna feels guilty and forgives Noah; Gina drops hints suggesting that she slept with him. Steve discovers an irregular mole and fears that he may have skin cancer. He vows to turn his life around and apologizes for taking Janet for granted. She sleeps with him, but he returns to his old ways after tests come back negative. Dylan tries to keep his mind off drugs by having sex with Gina in public places. Gina lashes out at Dylan, as she feels that he is using her.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
Special Guest Star
- Cari Shayne as Lauren Durning
- John Simon Jones as Billy
- Pamela Paulshock as Helena
- Sherri Howard as Chyanne
- Julie St. Claire as Sharon
- Wild Orchid performs 'Come As You Are' and 'Declaration'
- my own worst enemy | LIT