JANET AND STEVE LEAD THE GROUP ON A WILD RIDE THAT TURNS INTO A SPECIAL CELEBRATION – Janet and Steve send the group on a scavenger hunt, with clues presumably leading to their bachelor/bachelorette party. Meanwhile, Noah's sudden move into the beach house upsets Kelly because she is still angry over his involvment in the After Dark's lap dance party that broke her mother and Mel Silver apart, and Dylan is the victim of gay-bashers.
Janet begins to panic about wedding preparations. Steve suggests that they organize a scavenger hunt for their friends, with clues providing the location of a party. Dylan and his friend Andrew are attacked by gay bashers. Andrew does not want to help put away their attackers because he has yet to come out. His boss finds out that he is gay and puts him on leave. Kelly snipes at Noah during the scavenger hunt, as she blames his strip club for Jackie and Mel's break-up. Gina freaks out when Dylan refuses to pull over and help a stray dog.
David helps her find the animal and take it to the vet. The gang arrives at a park to discover that Steve and Janet are holding a surprise wedding ceremony. At the reception, Dylan baffles Kelly by commenting on how beautiful she had looked in her wedding dress. Gina leaves abruptly after Dylan admits that they will probably never get married. She sleeps with David. Kelly confronts Dylan about his remark. He confesses that he flew in for her wedding, only to leave immediately because he couldn't watch her marry someone else.
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor
- Ian Ziering as Steve Sanders
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Vincent Young as Noah Hunter
- Vanessa Marcil as Gina Kincaid
- Lindsay Price as Janet Sosna
- Daniel Cosgrove as Matt Durning
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio
- special guest star
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Robb Derringer as Andrew Emery
- Kevin Brief as Tyson
- Peggy Stewart as Mrs. Fike
- Monique Edwards as Dr. Abrams
- Ken Jenkins as Pastor Neal