Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During spring break, Donna visits Ray now living in Portland, Oregon and David tags along to visit his mother only to learn that she has disappeared. So David, along with Donna and his father, Mel, follow a strange trail of the past to find her, while Ray begins to show increasingly signs of jealousy over Donna helping David find his mother. Back in Beverly Hills, Dylan undergoes hypnosis by a therapist in his research to find ideas for a screenplay for Charlie, while Valerie considers and gets a tattoo for herself.
- Luke Perry as Dylan McKay
- Brian Austin Green as David Silver
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin
- Tiffani Thiessen as Valerie Malone
- Caroline Lagerfelt as Sheila Silver
- Jane Daly as Molly Campbell
- Tom Knickerbocker as Scott McPhearson
- Jack Diamond as Robbie
- First appearance of David's mother, Sheila Silver.
- This episode features only Dylan, Donna and David of the original main cast.
- Dylan now believes in reincarnation, although he has previously derided his mother for the same. This could be a result of his near death experience – a quest to find meaning in his life at the moment – or it could be a goof from the writers' side.