90210 is an American teen drama, which aired on the CW television network from 2008-2013.
90210 returned the franchise to its teenage roots (following Melrose Place and Models Inc.) by introducing Annie Wilson and her adopted brother Dixon, who, like Brandon and Brenda Walsh, meet several new friends after enrolling at West Beverly Hills High School. The Wilson family, including dad Harry and mom Debbie, relocated from Kansas to Beverly Hills to keep an eye on Harry's feisty mother Tabitha. Harry also began the term as principal at West Beverly High. As the series progresses the kids learn how to navigate their new lives with their new friends and facing the many obstacles of being teenagers. This season also shows you old characters from the original series such as Jackie, Kelly, Donna, Brenda, Nat, and Silver.
Throughout Season 1, the series gave a growing amount of development to antiheroine Naomi Clark, played by AnnaLynne McCord, who received notable media attention and acclaim. Also focused upon was Erin Silver, portrayed by Jessica Stroup, a character originally introduced in the first series, and Adrianna Tate-Duncan (Jessica Lowndes). In addition, several other characters were introduced and developed as the show progressed.
- Shenae Grimes as Annie Wilson
- Tristan Wilds as Dixon Wilson
- AnnaLynne McCord as Naomi Clark
- Jessica Stroup as Silver
- Michael Steger as Navid Shirazi
- Jessica Lowndes as Adrianna Tate-Duncan
- Matt Lanter as Liam Court (2-5, recurring 1)
- Dustin Milligan as Ethan Ward (Season 1)
- Trevor Donovan as Teddy Montgomery (Season 3, recurring seasons 2, 4-5)
- Gillian Zinser as Ivy Sullivan (Seasons 3-4, recurring season 2)
- Ryan Eggold as Ryan Matthews (Seasons 1-3)
- Lori Loughlin as Debbie Wilson (Seasons 1-3, guest season 5)
- Rob Estes as Harry Wilson (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Walter as Tabitha Wilson (Season 1)*
Special Guest Stars
- Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh (Season 1)
- Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor (Season 1-2)
- Tori Spelling as Donna Martin (Season 1)
- Joe E. Tata as Nat Bussichio (Season 1)
- Ann Gillespie as Jackie Taylor (Season 1-2)
- *Jessica Walter left the series after the first thirteen episodes.
- **Jessica Lowndes was on recurring status for the first thirteen episodes of the series, before becoming a series regular in episode fourteen.
the fourth series of the Beverly Hills, 90210 continuity. The show was originally developed by writer/producer Rob Thomas, who was succeeded by Jeff Judah and Gabe Sachs. Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair became show runner afterwards. The series introduces a new cast of characters while chronicling the ongoing lives of several characters who originally appeared in the first show. In the United States, it premiered on September 2, 2008 on The CW television network.
Series finale Edit
Per seasons 4 and 5 showrunner, Lara Olsen, these are the developments that would have taken place in a Season 6, which was originally going to be the final season. Specifically Dixon, Naomi and Silver's storylines:
- Dixon would be a successful film exec.
- Silver was not going to be ill, but be pregnant with Mark's baby
- Liam and Annie's wedding would have taken place
- Naomi would have ended up with Max